I started climbing in 2010 when I was 15 years old.
In a relatively short time, climbing became my passion and to a great extend my way of living. It allowed me to meet many great and crazy people who have became my good friends.
I like challenges and insane projects, I like getting tired and leaving my comfort zone behind, and that’s why mountain climbing has always attracted me most. It is not a grade of difficulty that matters to me, but rather fascinating adventures in a good company.
Apart from mountaineering, I appreciate practically every type of climbing. I climb and train at a climbing gym, I go rock climbing both to small crags in the vicinity of Krakow, infamous for their slippery and polished holds, and to those longer, more overhanging climbing areas of Spain with their beautiful orange walls. I do loads of trad climbing – especially in the Tatras during winter. I climb in ice, rock and mix. I have had opportunities to climb Californian bigwalls on sunny El Cap, but also to freeze in chossy and icy walls of the highest mountains.
I have achieved the level of 8b RP and 7c OS in sport climbing and the level of 7c+ RP and 7b+ OS in trad climbing.
My list of major achievements includes:
- FAs of 3 six-thousanders in Pakistan, including two via new climbing routes in the Shuijerab Region in North Karakoram
- Solo traverse of Guillamet and Memroz (known as Motocross Traverse), Fitz Roy Massive, Patagonia
- Two free climbing routes on El Capitan: Freerider (VI, 5.13a, 900m) and Golden Gate (VI, 5.13b, 900m)
- First Polish ascent of Divine Providence (7b, 900m), Grand Pilier d’Angle, Mont Blanc
- Fast ascents in a good style of long Alpine classics (Gabbarou-Long on Pilier Rouge du Brouillard, Peuterey Integrale, Freney Pillar on Mont Blanc)
- First Polish ascent of L'or du Temps on Grand Capucin (7c+, 450m)
- New winter route on the east face of Pośredni Gerlach in the Tatras - Halucynacje (M6+, 650m)
- Over 120 routes in the Tatras (half of them in winter), including such classics as Superparanoja on Kazalnica (VIII, M7+) winter ascent, Filar Kazalnicy (IX+), Wariant R (IX-). Enchainments: 20 climbing routes in 24 hours in the area of Hala Gąsięnicowa, Trylogia Tatrzańska winter link-up in 44h
- Nity (VI.4) free solo