Men’s Climbing Trousers RUNOUT Navy
This model embodies the prime quality in our AGREST collection and sums up three years of our tailoring experience in constructing climbing trousers. These trousers were designed for conquering ambitious peaks – they are resilient to atmospheric conditions and ideal for multi-pitch climbing or active mountain hiking.
Stout, flexible, reinforced with aramid fibres on knees and seat – they are always ready for a tough mountain adventure!
- Highest quality materials from Swiss producer of technical fabrics:
- Main fabric is durable elastic hydrophobic polyamide with 10% Coolmax blend
- Knees and seat reinforced with hydrophobic material strengthened by aramid fibres
- Elastic waist with tunnel for adjustment strap allowing for better fit
- Elastic crotch gusset and articulated knees ensure bigger freedom of movement
- Four practical large pockets (2 front, 2 back)
- Additional pocket with water resistant zip – ideal for your smartphone and route topo
- Integrated draw-cord for regulation at ankle cuffs
- Ergonomic articulated profile guaranteeing comfort and freedom of movement
- Colour: Navy with blue elements
- Weight (size M): 470 g
Main fabric: 80% polyamide, 10% Coolmax, 10% elastane
Reinforcements: 62% polyamide, 26% aramid, 12% elastane
SIZE CHART: RUNOUT Size Chart
ATTENTION: If you like our trousers, but you wear an unusual size or you would like to customise our models to your needs (e.g. lengthen or shorten them, select a different colour of threads or pockets), please contact us in order to discuss details and options: email@example.com.
If the required material is available, we will do our best to satisfy your needs.