Men’s Climbing Trousers SKILLER ADR
SKILLER ADR is an attractive variant of our classic men’s trousers for climbers who look for an extraordinary durability.
The trousers are made of a combination of high quality materials. In places less vulnerable to damage we used fabric from polish producer who has made it for the military purposes while reinforcements on knees and buttocks are made from soft and amazingly resistant to any damages german fabric which is a mix of Kevlar® and glass fiber.
These materials sewed with a craftsman precision with the threads of the highest quality gives us confidence that we provide the product which can enjoy for a surprisingly long time.
- Ergonomic articulated profile guaranteeing comfort and full freedom of movement
- Elastic waist with tunnel for adjustment strap allowing for better fit
- Elastic crotch gusset and articulated knees ensure bigger freedom of movement
- Integrated draw-cord for regulation at ankle cuffs
- Four practical large pockets (2 front, 2 back)
- Weight (M Size): 420 g
- Main fabric from a polish producer, with OEKO-TEX certificate:
48% Cotton, 48% Polyester, 4% Elastane
Reinforcements: 63% Kevlar®, 37% glass fiber
Waist: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
SIZE CHART: SKILLER Size Chart
ATTENTION: If you like our trousers, but you wear an unusual size or you would like to customise our models to your needs (e.g. lengthen or shorten them, select a different colour of threads or pockets), please contact us in order to discuss details and options: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the required material is available, we will do our best to satisfy your needs.